 General / 2685
    Re: Never posted to RTL...(Re: Virtual Flower Delivery Service —Jasper Janssen
   (...) Because they invariably produce a sense of camaraderie, us all against the "spammer"? Or possibly because flame-fests (mild as they are here) are the most interestig conversations we have? *grins very evilly* Jasper (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Never posted to RTL...(Re: Virtual Flower Delivery Service —Mark de Kock
   (...) Or just because those 'mild' flame-fests are the only conversations that one can see while checking for new posts in .general... I mean: one little posting-response to the original flower-addvertisement-post has created a discusion, that lasts (...) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)