 General / 26821
    Re: Geeks and Toys on Netslaves —Eric Joslin
   (...) Keep in mind that there will be two very different answers. The adult community on Lugnet comprises that segment of AFOLs that a) have heard of it, and b) choose to participate. I suspect that A and B are largely concurrent, but the fact is (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Geeks and Toys on Netslaves —Jeff Shiner
   (...) Yes Eric... I agree. Furthermore there very well may be tendencies for certain personalities (and associated professions) to respond or not to respond which will further skew the results. But I'm just interested and not trying to do anything (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)