 General / 26795
    Need opinions about a new lego site —Mark Nelson
   Hey, my brother and I have an idea for a Lego site but I want to know if anybody thinks it's cool. I'd like it to be called legoshowntell.org. People could get user accounts on it and share their models. For instance, users could submit MPD/DAT (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Need opinions about a new lego site —Ka-On Lee
   (...) That will requires lots of CPU resources. It make more sense to let the user do their own rendering. (...) It is a nice idea. However if you are going to host the pictures be prepared to pay for the high bandwidth. For example (URL) with say (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)