 General / 26763
  Re: New 2001 scans

When I saw these images I suspected that they might violate the BrickShelf TOS. I conducted a brief investigation and determined that they appear to be images of a current LEGO vendors catalog. In addition they appeared to show products that have (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001)

  Re: New 2001 scans

(...) I didn't think that anyone would go posting about these pictures on Lugnet yet. I was going to, but only after I found out if it was okay. Having the specific pictures to see would have made this easier, but I'll try without. I saw the catalog (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001)