 General / 2675
    Re: Virtual Flower Delivery Service —Larry Pieniazek
    (...) Well, you should! I just emailed you and all the rest of my friends about something pretty serious that we aren't turning the tide against... see my sig. (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Virtual Flower Delivery Service —Jasper Janssen
   (...) Hmm.. I can't sign that, but I agree that it's not restrictive enough. A few years ago, a somewhat similar law was passed here. However, it's a lot more restrictive. I believe the rule is that all cash transactions above $20.000 or so should (...) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)