 General / 26692
    Re: What would happen if ... TLC bought Lugnet ? —Tamyra Teed
   (...) They are ok if you want a major sugar rush. The coating around them that disolves is all sugar, and the inside is basically candy, more sugar.. I just toss those parts out before putting the water in. Though I haven't seen anything about LoM (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

        flavors of oatmeal that have promo offer on them (was: Re: What would happen if ... TLC bought Lugnet ?) —Charles Eric McCarthy
   (...) I found mine on a box of "Maple & Brown Sugar" flavor. (Still too sweet for me. I prefer regular flavor and add my own walnuts and raisins.) /Eric McC/ (23 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

        Re: flavors of oatmeal that have promo offer on them (was: Re: What would happen if ... TLC bought Lugnet ?) —Ben Gatelle
   (...) Ditto for me. Though you only need one (original) order form and as many packets of any flavor as you can eat. Just send all of the packets with the order form. There is a space to write in how many packets you are including and how many sets (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.promo)

        Re: flavors of oatmeal that have promo offer on them (was: Re: What would happen if ... TLC bought Lugnet ?) —Aaron West
   (...) My area seems to be stocked up on the Apple & Cinnamon flavor, okay for a while but after I eat about fifty bags I will HAVE to see if I can find a store with other flavors. There was some form of ad for this in the latest Mania Magazine too. (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.promo)