 General / 26594
    Re: Natural History Museum —Bryce McGlone
   (...) just has so many details. Thanks for letting me see it IRL. Almost makes me want to make a building...I said almost. I'm still stuck in Mecha land %) Great work. Bryce (23 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

        Re: Natural History Museum —Brad Hamilton
   Thanks Bryce, I'm debating whether to enhance it and add more buildings, or scrap it and build something completely new. Decisions, decisions.... The problem is that I always want my best parts for the next building! Bryce McGlone (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)