 General / 26560
26559  |  26561
Subject:
repairing lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 22:51:31 GMT

I have a 2 x 2 flag with black falcon pattern. Problem is that the clips
have both broken. What I intend to do is take the plain 2 x 2 flag I
ontained for the purpose and cut the clips off that and glue them onto
the black falcon flag so that I can use it.

Has anyone got any tips? What glue is good to use?