 General / 26526
    BrickShelf suggestion —Steve Chapple
   First let me say that BrickShelf is great. The photo hosting is very convenient and the instruction hosting is a fantastic resource. Thank you Kevin! I would suggest though, that when one logs in to upload a photo that he be taken to his folder, (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: BrickShelf suggestion —Steve Chapple
   Never mind - It looks like someone read my mind and updated it on the weekend. 8-) Either that or it only does as I said when logging in from the user directory. It worked "properly" when I logged in from the main page just now. Note to self - (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: BrickShelf suggestion —Adrian Drake
   It was updated last week :) (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)