 General / 26529
Re: BrickShelf suggestion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 18:23:00 GMT

It was updated last week :)

http://news.lugnet.com/announce/brickshelf/?n=67

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com

In lugnet.general, Steve Chapple writes:
Never mind - It looks like someone read my mind and updated it on
the weekend.  8-)   Either that or it only does as I said when logging
in from the user directory.  It worked "properly" when I logged in from
the main page just now.

Note to self - check, then post, not the other way around...

SRC
StRuCtures