 General / 26509
Re: Microsoft and LEGO Company Announce a Shared Dream
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 15:43:55 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

To All,

  Hasn't anyone ever seen "Tomorrow Never Dies"?  We all
know what's going
to happen.  Bill Gates is trying to take over the world
(starting with Lego)!

Folks,this is getting absurd. It is an alliance, not a
buyout, Microsoft did not take over LEGO, they are trying to
make better products, regardless if you think Microsoft does
or does not. LEGO computer products, and games, are sad,
compared to Microsoft. It is a good move for LEGO, IMHO,
because I think their business strategy is bad.

As for Tomorrow Never Dies, it is a movie, and the main
"evil" character is a media owner, much more like Ted Turner
than Bill Gates. There is an "evil" media person for you.

Scott S.

Please visit http://www.cleanweb.net