 General / 26451
    Re: Microsoft and LEGO Company Announce a Shared Doom —Alex Farlie
   (...) 5 Words ... Star Wars, Disney, Harry potter? (...) But From my reaserch one of thier software arms was Europress Intreactive.. (that before it got absorbed into 'American-Megacorp Toy Holdings Inc'. used to write brillant software like Klick n (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Microsoft and LEGO Company Announce a Shared Doom —Erik Olson
   (...) I didn't say anything about quality. "Used to" goes for a lot of companies that are now part of Hasbro or Mattel. The bottom line is that both of them nearly choked to death on buying (overpaying) and mis-managing software companies. (23 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)