 General / 26445
  Natural History Museum

This is a large natural history museum I built with exhibits pertaining to a wide variety of themes, especially various adventurers sub-themes. It contains a highly detailed interior. The master directory is here: (URL) exterior shots can be found (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.town) !

  Re: Natural History Museum

MY GOD THAT IS DETAILEd. nice job. you beta me to it... Rick (23 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

  Re: Natural History Museum

(...) Very nice Brad - unique idea. (23 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

  Re: Natural History Museum

(...) Excellent as always, Brad! I really enjoy your stuff because it looks like a place a minifig would be happy to live in. I hope you can build another city soon! ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (23 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

  Re: Natural History Museum

Thanks - Its my first building with a really detailed interior. Rick Hallman <Griffon_Industries@...emove.com> wrote in message news:G75y5r.1CL@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

  Re: Natural History Museum

Thanks, Actually, This is the second version I've done. The first one can be found here (bottom-middle of photo): (URL) one was 2 years ago. Since then, I've aquired a lot more LEGO, and a lot more architectural knowledge. Tim Culberson (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

  Re: Natural History Museum

Thanks My wife wants me to build another city now. Since we've now moved into our new house and I again have a LEGO room, I have the space again. However, this building took many of my finest parts. If I were to build a city, I'd have to water down (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

  Re: Natural History Museum

(...) Brad, That's pretty amazing. It makes me want to make a history museum with space flight, castles and pirates in it. George (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

  Re: Natural History Museum

Excellent work as always! I'm glad that you have a LEGO room again. Hopefully, you will listen to your wife and build a third LEGO City???? :) Can't wait to see what you'll build next!! Perhaps we'll see LEGO City 2's Police Complex reappear? ;) (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Natural History Museum

hey, awesome museum looks crowded must attract a lot of people :-) -p (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

  Re: Natural History Museum

I thought about doing castles and pirates, but that was really stretching the "natural history" concept a little two far towards "museum of man." I am thinking of doing an Air and Space museum to cover the space stuff. George Haberberger (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

  Re: Natural History Museum

Thanks for the compliments. Paul Hartzog <panarchy23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G78886.IM7@lugnet.com... (...) to a (...) the (...) how (...) the (...) to (...) up (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

  Re: Natural History Museum

(...) just has so many details. Thanks for letting me see it IRL. Almost makes me want to make a building...I said almost. I'm still stuck in Mecha land %) Great work. Bryce (23 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

  Re: Natural History Museum

Thanks Bryce, I'm debating whether to enhance it and add more buildings, or scrap it and build something completely new. Decisions, decisions.... The problem is that I always want my best parts for the next building! Bryce McGlone (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)