 General / 2635
Re: Profit dynamics of bulk purchases
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 16:36:55 GMT

Matthew Bates wrote in message ...
I really don't see what all this fuss is about, toy stores aren't • interested
in selling bulk bricks. You used to be able to buy bulk bricks • (supplementary
packs I think they were called) in UK toy shops but not any more, there • isn't
enough demand.

I was in Sweden back in December and in a couple of the stores I went into
they had parts packs for slopes, doors and windows, and wheels.  They were
(compared to US prices) extremely expensive, about 2x S@H as I recall.  I
didn't buy any but I regret not picking up the slopes pack because it
contained
some of the 3x3 corner slopes.

Mike - mike_walsh@mentorg.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh