 General / 2634
Re: TLG investigation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 16:25:52 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

I'm not sure what your comment about taxes has to do with my comment
about arbitrage. If I can get 1% an hour consistently, I will declare
the income and pay the taxes. Gladly.

Ah, but as soon as you do that, you are making purchases on behalf of your company, and they are
no longer private purchases.  I was originally suggesting that TLG restrict membership of the
club to private individuals only, and not allow businesses.  I'm surprised if that seems
discriminatory to you, because there are lots of promotions and products that are not available
to businesses, but are readily available to private individuals (Certain telephone long distant
plans being an example that comes to mind most readily.)

Mark