 General / 26343
  Re: Microsoft and LEGO Company Announce a Shared Dream

I don't think this was the answer we were looking for when it was hinted that TLG was possibly be in a bit of a mess in the last couple of years. Personally, while Microsoft may be a bit of an "expert" at computer software platform (which might make (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Microsoft and LEGO Company Announce a Shared Dream

In lugnet.general, Benjamin Medinets writes: <snip> (...) Microsoft is expert at buying up or driving the competition out of business. They will likely roll the Mindstorms software into the next version of Windows so that no one will buy it from (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Microsoft and LEGO Company Announce a Shared Dream

(...) Having in mind that 2001 is actually the year when the Imperial Army invades the LEGO Star Wars Line, I think that LEGO might loose this battle. I wouldn't be surprised if Mindstorms would take control about LEGO Media so that all LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)