 General / 26330
  Re: Microsoft and LEGO Company Announce a Shared Dream

(...) [mental picture of Home Alone "aftershave" scene] AAAAhhhhhhh! (...) "Please sir! Say it isn't so! Say it isn't so!" Seriously though don't give them any ideas. Lord knows they will come up with enough bad ones on their own. Although, if Lego (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Microsoft and LEGO Company Announce a Shared Dream

(...) On this token, we should also note that the bulk of Microsoft's entertainment software is not produced in-house, and I suspect a joint venture with Lego would fall into the Entertainment category (or, bizarrely enough, hardware; the bulk of (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)