 General / 26250
Re: AWESOME way to cut a baseplate!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 23:50:39 GMT

On Wed, 10 Jan 2001 14:42:27 GMT, "Heather Patey" <hpatey@nfld.com>
wrote:

In lugnet.general, Thomas D. Fulk, Jr. writes:
    I just discovered a great way to cut a Lego baseplate!  For Xmas
my parents gave me a 12" Fiskars Rotary paper cutter.
<SNIP>

Is it this?
http://office.fiskars.com/office/product.html?prod=9580-7797
Looks very useful!

Cheers, Heather

     That's the one.  Thanks for providing the link.   I can't think
of a more accurate or safer way to cut a baseplate.

Thomas