 General / 26183
  Re: Questions about creator

(...) Just a reminder/warning about European video tapes. They are a different format than USA tapes. I made the mistake about 11 years ago of taking a family videotape to Germany. They are the same size, and look identical. But you cannot play (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Questions about creator

(...) It is possible to get VCRs in the US which can read European tapes (PAL and I think SECAM is another format?). I think these especially started to become popular when the anime genre really started to take off. FUT: lugnet.off-topic.geek Frank (23 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)