 General / 26131
Re: Brickbay troubles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 00:27:47 GMT

In lugnet.general, Andrew Tyrone writes:
"D. Jezek" wrote:

In lugnet.general, Andrew Tyrone writes:
I registered to be a buyer, can't I use the same name to become a seller
too? Brickbay.com's help section is not helping me.

Scroll down to the bottom of the registration screen to find an option to
upgrade from a buyer to a seller:
http://www.brickbay.com/regLogin.asp

I want my tombstone to say
"<-- I'm with stupid."

Very?  ;-)  No, others have ran into the same problem as well.  Just gotta
put that option somewhere on the top of the screen where everyone can see it.

I tried it again, but its still not working. Under the Upgrade to Seller is >the login box. I login and it still says, "You are already registered under
Username dataAndrew. Perhaps you Forgot Your Password?. Please do not attempt >to register twice."

Sorry Andrew.  It's there to prevent duplicate registration.  Unfortunately
at the time of implementing this I didn't think of existing buyers that may
want to upgrade to seller status.  Please try it again ;-)

There were so many features crammed into the site in the past 6 months that
now it's really easy to change something and cause a problem somwehere else ;-(