 General / 26121
  Re: Who has the most Lego?

(...) Half of Conan's basement is a room with the sorted containers, where stuff is built. The other half is largely overflow - large Rubbermaid containers with bulk stuff (not just bricks) that doesn't fit in the building room. (...) We did a lot (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Who has the most Lego?

(...) Hmm... maybe he could make a storage bin... out of legos. -- I want my tombstone to say "<-- I'm with stupid." (23 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Who has the most Lego?

(...) Hehe :) I think they should make t-shirts for some that go in pairs, which would say: 'I'm with stupid -->' and 'West Palm Beach County Voter' respectively. :) -Tim (23 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Who has the most Lego?

(...) I've seen the area north of West Palm Beach. It's all alike, just lots of giant hotels and condominiums, about 20 feet from the beach. In other areas, for miles all you can see are RV and mobile home parks. And then comes the miles of flat (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)