 General / 26110
26109  |  26111
Subject:
Future Shop RULES!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 22:27:38 GMT

Ahhh.....I finally picked up my first Mindstorms RIS 1.5 because of
Future Shop's current super good deal on them.  $117 CDN (Approx. $78
USD) i definately sweet (am I ever glad that I didn't buy one BEFORE
Christmas with the $297 price tag.

Unfortunately I'm a little ticked because one of my motors is defective
so I can't build any of the designs that come with the kit....but I
called up Tech support promptly and they assured me that they would be
sending out a replacement but it would probably be like 3 weeks with it
being just after Christmas and all.

Anywho - Special thanks to those who gave a heads-up about this deal!

--
-TiM
NB, CA