 General / 2603
  Re: Packaging

I've only recently begun saving the bags since TLG has started printing the set pictures on the bags. Usually though, I only expect to get the pieces and instructions with auction winnings. Duane (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Packaging

OK - thanks to you and everyone for your comments. Good point about the newer bags that have sets printed on them. Perhaps I might start chucking out my bags - then I'll be able to save more space by putting more of the boxes inside each other. On a (...) (25 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)