 General / 26016
  Re: 8007 versus 8008

Funny thing, I got them both at our TRU here in Binghamton NY today err yesterday now :). They were switched and still had the original seals. All parts, papers, ads, everything was there but they were switched. PS they had Cameraman from movie (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)