 General / 26015
    Re: New Roborider, Lego racers found —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) I like the dark grey wheel hubs, but apart from that it didn't have that many interesting parts. If there are any of the specific parts included you need, or if you are a Slizer fan, I would suggest picking it up. Otherwise, I don't see that (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

        Re: New Roborider, Lego racers found —Jonathan Wilson
    (...) If you are a fan of orange its the only place to get some unusual parts in that color... (23 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)