 General / 25952
    Re: A LEGO Collection —Mark Sandlin
   (...) To me, a good collection is one that has a variety of parts so that you can build things you enjoy. I never got into the whole "(theme) Complete" idea. It's about the building. Word to your minifig. ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (23 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: A LEGO Collection —Eric Joslin
   (...) I agree completely. (...) Hmm. I get it on a visceral level- I have, at various times in my life, collected other things, so I know that having a complete set of something has a certain satisfaction to it. What I've never understood is (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)