 General / 25906
  Re: My Latest MOC-- a Chateau

(...) Seems like you killed, indeed - you killed lugnet!!!! j/k... this is probably the search thing gone wrong again. Anyway, whenever you see this, I'd betcha John got the slopes from <set:5938 Oasis Ambush>. It has a bunch of them for $8 or less! (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: My Latest MOC-- a Chateau

(...) I did no such thing! Killing Lugnet would cut off half of my web-surfing. I was wondering about what happened, though. I hit Post and the browser appeared to do nothing for like 5 minutes. Having suffered from multiple post syndrome in the (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org)