 General / 25875
Re: Lego Movies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 01:48:08 GMT

In lugnet.general, Nicolas Teeuwen writes:
Hello.  I have been making movies for 8 years with lego.  It started with
some simple motion and hair dryers.  Then I tried the pause feature of a
video camera (press pause quickly) In the last year I made a castle video
using the same camera and a video capture card(I took a series of stills)
Check it out, tell me what you think).  www3.sympatico.ca/teeuwen/castle.avi

  Since Lugnet is not making a link to that site from what you typed, and I
can't get AOL to connect, you might want to try typing the address again.
Look forward to seeing your movies!