 General / 25868
    Falcon/Parrot colors? —Aaron West
   I am trying to think of official falcon and parrot colors released. I've come up with the classic red Parrot with colored wings and face, gold, black, brown and the over produced grey. Have they ever done white? Or do I need to wait until the Harry (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Falcon/Parrot colors? —Greg Majewski
   (...) To the best of my knowledge: Red w/ printing (far more overproduced than the dark grey) Dark Grey Red w/ no printing Yellow Black Brown (23 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)