 General / 25865
  Lego Movies

Hello. I have been making movies for 8 years with lego. It started with some simple motion and hair dryers. Then I tried the pause feature of a video camera (press pause quickly) In the last year I made a castle video using the same camera and a (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Movies

(...) Since Lugnet is not making a link to that site from what you typed, and I can't get AOL to connect, you might want to try typing the address again. Look forward to seeing your movies! (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)