 General / 25821
    Re: Behind the scenes shots... —Geordan Ballantree
   Can you please post some pictures of the brown merchant ship in the harbour? That ship is sooo cool. Thanx Geordan (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

        Re: Behind the scenes shots... —Jason Rowoldt
   I'm about to go out for New Year's, but I'll definately take some shots of it tommorrow. The interesting thing about that ship is that it is built COMPLETELY upside down and sideways. There are no studs faceing up on the ship except for the very top (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)