 General / 25801
    Re: My Latest MOC-- a Chateau —John Neal
    (...) Thanks, JT. (Already apologized for the pic quality:/) It is mostly white; the corners, base, and trim are gray (too bad it isn't all gray; how nuts would that be to have *that* many gray 1x2x2 windows!) As it is, the chateau uses 330 1x2x2 (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: My Latest MOC-- a Chateau —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) It's a nice piece of work, J2. Kind of narrow, though, you should consider making it a bit wider. That's a lot of windows, I can see why you credited LD for making it possible. ++Lar (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org)