 General / 25799
  Re: New S@H Catalog

(...) If lego did that to one of its loyal fans i would put all my legos on the street, pour gasoline on it, lite it on fire, video tape it and send the tape to lego and post the video on the web, if it did that. kai (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New S@H Catalog

"kai brodersen" <cbrodersen@mediaone.net> wrote in message news:G6ExxI.Hst@lugnet.com... (...) original (...) licensing (...) damages (...) the (...) Why? If I stole your design and submitted it to an TLG contest and won, wouldn't you be upset? If (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New S@H Catalog

In lugnet.general, Mike Faunce writes: <snip> (...) I don't usually post "I agree" posts but, I agree. While I am not happy about loss of rights if I'm the originator, it is nice to see that maybe TLC is going to do something about the cases where (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New S@H Catalog

(...) If you look where i posted my message it was after he said "then send you the bill for the resulting costs (legal +licensing that they worked out with the original owner) and then sue you for damages and fraud if you didn't cough up the (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New S@H Catalog

(...) Ummm...I believe the term "you" refers to the thief who submitted someone else's work as their own. As in: If YOU steal my work and I sue Lego it is perfectly reasonable for Lego to in turn expect YOU (the thief) to reimburse them for any (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)