 General / 25775
Subject:
Any info on these?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 2000 10:02:06 GMT

Hi all, I was wondering if anybody knows of the 2x10 orange bricks and 2x10
and 1x10 orange plates were offered in any sets. I know the pumpkin sets
came with2x8 plates - but where was the 2x10's?  Just throwing a dart in the
dark here.
Thanks
Mark

Re: Any info on these?
Hi all, I was wondering if anybody knows of the 2x10 orange bricks and • 2x10
and 1x10 orange plates were offered in any sets. I know the pumpkin sets
came with2x8 plates - but where was the 2x10's?  Just throwing a dart in • the
dark here.
Thanks
Mark

The 3047 Halloween Bucket (http://guide.lugnet.com/set/3047) had at least
two, possibly three of the 2x10 orange plates.  I can't speak to 2x10
bricks, I don't have any of those.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com