 General / 25774
  Re: New S@H Catalog

(...) Whew. Well for a sec there I thought I wouldn't be able to enter my "poke your eye out with a sharp stick flatcar load"... (...) Based on what we've seen in the mania magazines, I suspect the answer would be "potentially quite a bit". ++Lar (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: New S@H Catalog

Or go the high road and make an "Operation Lifesaver" boxcar. see: (URL) Larry, you just don't want to loose agaisnt me in the over 30 group! ;D SteveB (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: New S@H Catalog

(...) You're right, I don't want to be loose against you, too much chance of damage, I have a lot of parts that might break off. But I'm not worried about losing against you in the over 30 group, since there isn't one. There's just an 18+ one, and (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)