 General / 25750
    Re: Digital Camera —Mike Faunce
   Guys, Not that you aren't giving good advice, but remember this guys application -- posting pics of items to Ebay. He doesn't need Megapixels, 640x480 would work just fine. I'd look for a cheap 640x480 or 800x600 camera with a flash and a USB (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Digital Camera —Mike Stanley
   (...) To be perfectly honest I had no intention of responding just to the original poster's message - otherwise I would have replied to it and not to two messages written after it. That's how threaded conversations work - they start at one point (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)