 General / 25740
  lego on punkrock.net (again)

I came across this thread while browsing the punkrock.net messageboards: (URL) just a bunch of people rediscovering their childhood hobbies. -chris (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: lego on punkrock.net (again)

(...) What a cool thread though! You can feel the excitement of everyone in there as they rediscover their old Lego. I definitely know the feeling!!!! Matt (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)