 General / 25737
Re: Free? Website?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 06:39:16 GMT

Try Homestead... you can set it so the ad is just a small footer at the
bottom of your page (not in a frame or popup window) so most people never
even see it. This is an example:

http://argyleantarctica.homestead.com/

Kevin

PLEASE look at your website thru a WebTV unit! I believe Sears may demo one
for you if you ask. The is SomeThing wacky with either the way webtv
displays it, or your code. I'm not sure which, but either way, it's good to
write code that is readable cross-platform

Thanks,

--Electro--