 General / 25727
Re: Free? Website?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 00:35:37 GMT

Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. wrote in message ...
Anybody have a GOOD suggestion for a free website that doesn't have a ton • of
banner ads and popup ads?.
I'm already looking into Geocities.

Try Homestead... you can set it so the ad is just a small footer at the
bottom of your page (not in a frame or popup window) so most people never
even see it. This is an example:

http://argyleantarctica.homestead.com/

Kevin