 General / 25585
Re: #2421 Legoland Gift Box set - Can anyone get one for me?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 20:20:04 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tom Stangl writes:
What IS 2421?  The Lugnet set db doesn't show it.

I think it's a nifty little set with 8 yellow macaronis in it (among other
things). I forget where it was mentioned (and of course now can't find it
without the search function).

Well, if one changes the "20 more" to "100 more" and steps through several
pages of posts and does a text search of the page, here is the beginning of the
thread:

http://news.lugnet.com/legoland/california/?n=166

Frank