 General / 25582
Re: #2421 Legoland Gift Box set - Can anyone get one for me?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 19:57:41 GMT

What IS 2421?  The Lugnet set db doesn't show it.

Don Alcorn wrote:

Hi All! Is anyone willing to pick up a Legoland giftbox for me? I'll gladly
pay for it and postage to send it to Florida.......   Thanks!

  Re: #2421 Legoland Gift Box set - Can anyone get one for me?

(...) I think it's a nifty little set with 8 yellow macaronis in it (among other things). I forget where it was mentioned (and of course now can't find it without the search function). Well, if one changes the "20 more" to "100 more" and steps (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)
  Re: #2421 Legoland Gift Box set - Can anyone get one for me?

(...) I'd like to have one too. Please refer to Legoland/California post 166. Eric. (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

Message is in Reply To:
  #2421 Legoland Gift Box set - Can anyone get one for me?

Hi All! Is anyone willing to pick up a Legoland giftbox for me? I'll gladly pay for it and postage to send it to Florida....... Thanks! (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)