 General / 25575
  Blocked!!

Anybody else ever have this problem? I'm at work, getting all these GREAT ideas for building and designing and photographing epics with my Lego, and then I get home to work on them and what happens? BLOCKED! I can't do a darned thing. What's up with (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Blocked!!

Matt & All, (...) Well, depending on your work environment this may or may not work. Living in Black & Veatch cubeland, I usually have a little notebook that I jott down everything, from LEGO ideas to what I need to do, etc. I have a whole pile of (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)