 General / 2556
    4805 Ninja people has old LEGO logo —Simon Denscombe
   I went into my local supermarket looking for Ziplock freeyer bags and visited the LEGO section, they had some of the smaller Ninja sets in (these are new for the UK) - the copyrights were 1998 - Made in Denmark. Anyway I saw 4805 along with them - (...) (26 years ago, 14-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)