 General / 25549
    Re: A VERY interesting article on the Lego Business —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Yup, yup, yup... To my mind Tyco bricks stick together just as well, if not actually better, than do Lego bricks, and I actually have come to believe that the plastic might actually have been more resiliant than whatever TLC uses. And those (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: A VERY interesting article on the Lego Business —Gary Istok
    (...) Richard is right about some of those TYCO pieces. The triangle and angle bricks are elements that are lightyears ahead of what LEGO uses for angle pieces. I bought a few of their red castle sets (red and gray pieces), and the towers and (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)