 General / 2553
  Mindstorms expansion kits

Hi All, Are the current expansion kits for Mindstorms (9732 Extreme Creatures and 9730 Robosports) easy to come by or are they hard to find? I can't find either of them in any auctions on eBay or elsewhere. Kevin Wilson Vancouver, BC (26 years ago, 14-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Mindstorms expansion kits

I bought one at Toys R Us. Both of them can be ordered through Sears Christmas Catalog for about $80 each. Does anybody have any idea when the third one is coming out? Rod legobot@hotmail.com smile lots (...) (26 years ago, 15-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Mindstorms expansion kits

(...) My local TRU has Extreme Creatures in great quantity (2 box width on the shelf, and both looked full all the way to the back). I'm not sure if they have 9730, though. Regards, BOB!! (26 years ago, 15-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)