 General / 2570
Re: Mindstorms expansion kits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 06:04:44 GMT

I bought one at Toys R Us.  Both of them can be ordered through Sears Christmas
Catalog for about $80 each.  Does anybody have any idea when the third one is
coming out?

Rod
legobot@hotmail.com

smile lots

Kevin Wilson writes:
Hi All,

Are the current expansion kits for Mindstorms (9732 Extreme Creatures
and 9730 Robosports) easy to come by or are they hard to find? I can't
find either of them in any auctions on eBay or elsewhere.

Kevin Wilson
Vancouver, BC