 General / 2546
Re: TLG investigation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 13 Feb 1999 22:14:50 GMT

On Sat, 13 Feb 1999 11:34:51 GMT, "Selçuk <teyyareci>"
<sgore@nospam.superonline.com> wrote:

Say the group has a treasurer or something and he/she coordinates the
gathering of the money.  Then when the magic number has been reached
he places the order with TLG.  Rather than having to fill orders with
hundreds, maybe thousands of individuals, TLG ships the parts in bulk
to one person who distributes them.  That person could be compensated
either monetarily by the group or by each member agreeing to slightly
"overpay" so that some number of each bulk order would be set aside
for the person doing the sorting and shipping.

Hey, this reminds me immdiately a single name..could you Guess who?..:-)

Yeah, Larry would probably buy enough by himself to be considered a
whole group of people :)

Jasper "Auczilla might profit, too" Janssen