 General / 25411
    Bad Ebay Seller —Rose Regner
   Beware of the Ebay seller BAT-MAN DE, Thorsten.Linka@t-online.de, Thorsten Linka of Hamburg, Germany. I bought a 6399 from him. I emailed him before bidding and asked him if the motor worked and if the set was complete. He emailed me back and stated (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Bad Ebay Seller —Steve Martin
   (...) Rose, I know you can't use the fraud report system, but I think that is oriented around getting reimbursement from the ebay insurance. There are other, more generic reporting sections (like SafeHarbor) to report fraud that will at least alert (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)