 General / 25357
  Re: What do you do with your empty boxes?

Here are some suggestions: - Viking burial at sea - Set the box aflame and push it out onto a lake or pond. It's not the most ecologically sound (or safe) way of doing it, but a big box, like the Silver Champion is sure to attract a crowd. - Flatten (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

  Re: What do you do with your empty boxes?

(...) The vacuum formed trays aren't styrene, they're #1 plastic (PETE). Our county has several recycling centers, so the ones I don't use for sorting (the Technic ones usually make nice sorting trays), I toss in with the soda bottles. (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

  Re: What do you do with your empty boxes?

(...) This one made me laugh out loud :) Actually, having taken over our apartment, we only used to nest boxes, but now we're cutting down the smaller ones and stuffing them into the larger ones, (dan has never had a closet, and mine has the dining (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

  Re: What do you do with your empty boxes?

(...) Or send them to me as a real gift -- if they're the smallish US$6 or US$8 size boxes. I can use them for shipping stuff. --Todd (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)