 General / 25353
  Re: What do you do with your empty boxes?

(...) I am in a similar predicament. There are two reasons why I keep the boxes: 1. To be able to take inventory of my LEGO collection. I haven't tallied everything in several months, but I maintain a spreadsheet that tracks the number of pieces in (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

  Re: What do you do with your empty boxes?

(...) I just had to deal with this. I also keep an inventory in a spreadsheet. I am forced to update it every once in a while because the input to the inventory is the pile of boxes on the living room couch. I decided to save at most 4 copies of (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

  Re: What do you do with your empty boxes?

(...) I decided (finally) to get rid of mine. I solved problem 1 by still having the set instructions, and #2 by realizing I never will get around to building their alternate creation. :) Besides, what can you build out of the boxes? They stick (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)